Industrial chillers are energy-efficient machines that achieve the cooling effect through vapor compression or absorption cycles. Chiller commonly known as freezers, chillers, chillers, chillers, coolers, etc., due to the wider use of all walks of life, so the name also countless. Its principle of nature is a versatile machine that removes the liquid vapor from passing through a compression or heat absorption refrigeration cycle. Vapor-cooled chillers consist of four main components of vapor compression refrigeration cycle compressors, evaporators, condensers, and partial metering devices to achieve different refrigerants. Absorption chillers use water as a refrigerant, and rely on water and lithium bromide solution between, in order to achieve the cooling effect of strong affinity.
Chillers are generally used in air conditioning units and industrial cooling. In air conditioning systems, chilled water is usually assigned to the heat exchanger or cooling coil in the air handling units, or other type of terminal equipment in its own space, and then circulated back to the cooling water cooling the re-cooled. In industrial applications, chilled water or other liquid cooling pumps are passed through process or laboratory equipment. Industrial chiller is used to control the products, mechanisms and plant machinery cooling all walks of life.
Chiller according to the form of refrigeration can be generally divided into water-cooled and air-cooled, technically, water-cooled than the air-cooled energy efficiency is higher than 300 to 500 kcal / h; in terms of price, water cooling much lower than air; on installation, would need to include a water-cooled cooling tower before use, air is movable, without further assistance, but the air-cooled chiller just by fan cooling, some environmental requirements: such as ventilation, humidity, high temperature is not 40 ° C.
- Overview Of Freeze Dryers
- Die Casting Machine Of High Tempera...
- Industrial Air-cooled Chiller Princ...
- Oil Temperature Controller Applicat...
- Freeze Dryer Problems
- Composition Of Mold Temperature Mac...
- Industrial Cold Water Machine
- Characteristics Of Roller Temperatu...
- Characteristics Of Freeze Dryer
- Principle Of Mold Temperature Machine
- Die Temperature Machine Principle
- Screw Chiller Works
- Reactor Oil Heater
- Heat Oil Heater Heater Maintenance
- Oil Heater Applications
- What Is The Electric Heater Boiler
- Heating Power Calculation Method Of...
- Water Heater Overview
- Oil Heater Operating Procedures
- Mold Temperature Plastic Machine In...