the oil and chemical industry: polymerization, condensation, distillation, melting, dehydration, forced heat.
2. the oil industry: fatty acids distillation, decomposition, condensation and ester oil, vacuum sweetening reactor temperature control, heating reactor.
3. synthetic fiber industry: aggregate, molten, spinning, extrusion and drying.
4. the textile printing and dyeing works: heat roller heating, oven heating, the heat capacity of dyeing.
5. non-woven industrial: non-woven fabric.
6. feed industry: drying.
7. plastics and rubber industry: pressing, calendering, extruding and vulcanization molding.
8. paper industry: drying, corrugated paper processing.
9. the timber industry: plywood, Fiberboard, laminate heat, hot plate heating, hydraulic machine temperature controlled wood drying.
10. building materials: gypsum plasterboard drying and heating of asphalt, concrete curing.
11. the machinery industry: painting, printing and drying.
12. food industry: oven heating pot heated.
13. air conditioning industry: industrial plants and buildings for heating.
14. road construction industry: asphalt melting and thermal insulation.
15. the pharmaceutical industry: drying. Light industry: the production of inks, detergents.
- Overview Of Freeze Dryers
- Die Casting Machine Of High Tempera...
- Industrial Air-cooled Chiller Princ...
- Freeze Dryer Problems
- Composition Of Mold Temperature Mac...
- Industrial Cold Water Machine
- Characteristics Of Roller Temperatu...
- Characteristics Of Freeze Dryer
- Principle Of Mold Temperature Machine
- Development Of Temperature Control ...
- What Is Temperature Control System
- How To Mold Temperatrue Controller ...
- What Is Oil Temperature Control Uni...