The application of oil heaters is very extensive, mainly in the following:
Petroleum and Chemical Industry: polymerization, condensation, distillation, melting, dehydration, forced insulation.
Oil industry: fatty acid distillation, oil differentiation, concentration, esterification, vacuum deodorization and other reactor temperature control, reactor heating.
Composition Fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, stretching, boring.
Textile printing and dyeing operations: heat-setting roller heating, drying room heating, heat capacity dyeing.
Nonwovens Industry: Nonwovens.
Feed industry: drying.
Plastics and rubber industry: hot pressing, rolling, extrusion, vulcanization molding.
Paper industry: boring, corrugated paper processing.
Wood industry: plywood, fiberboard pressure molding, laminate heating, hot plate heating, hydraulic press temperature control, wood boring.
Building materials operations: gypsum board drying, asphalt heating, concrete components maintenance.
Machinery industry: painting, printing and drying.
Food industry: oven heating, sandwich pot heating.
Air conditioning industry: industrial plants and civil heating.
Road Industry: Asphalt melting, insulation.
Pharmaceutical industry: drying.
Light Industry: Production of ink, washing powder.
Plating Occupation: chrome, galvanized.
- Overview Of Freeze Dryers
- Die Casting Machine Of High Tempera...
- Industrial Air-cooled Chiller Princ...
- Oil Temperature Controller Applicat...
- Freeze Dryer Problems
- Composition Of Mold Temperature Mac...
- Industrial Cold Water Machine
- Characteristics Of Roller Temperatu...
- Characteristics Of Freeze Dryer
- Principle Of Mold Temperature Machine
- What Is The Electric Heater Boiler
- Heating Power Calculation Method Of...
- Water Heater Overview
- Oil Heater Operating Procedures
- Mold Temperature Plastic Machine In...
- Oil Heater Features
- Oil Heater Characteristics
- Explosion-proof Oil Temperature Mac...
- How To Solve The Blockage Of Indust...
- Industrial Chiller Energy-saving Tr...