After drying, the material is loose and porous, with spongy appearance. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, and almost immediately restores its original nature.
Since drying takes place in a vacuum and oxygen is scarce, some easily oxidized substances are protected.
Drying can remove more than 95% to 99% of the moisture, so that the dried products can be stored for a long time without deterioration.
- Overview Of Freeze Dryers
- Die Casting Machine Of High Tempera...
- Industrial Air-cooled Chiller Princ...
- Oil Temperature Controller Applicat...
- Freeze Dryer Problems
- Composition Of Mold Temperature Mac...
- Industrial Cold Water Machine
- Characteristics Of Roller Temperatu...
- Characteristics Of Freeze Dryer
- Principle Of Mold Temperature Machine
- Vacuum Freeze Dryer Working Principle
- Freeze Drying Process
- Vacuum Freeze Dryer Classification