Because air-cooled chillers are installed in the open air and exposed to outdoor sunlight, how to maintain good ventilation, good environment and space has a direct impact on the cooling effect of chillers. The faults that occur frequently in the operation of air-cooled chillers and their causes and handling methods are as follows:
1, the compressor start and stop more frequent: the refrigerant may be too much or too little, resulting in pressure protection switch action, exhaust pressure is too high or the suction pressure is too low, in addition to poor circulation of the water system, the evaporator surface frost.
Treatment method: When the refrigerant is determined to be large, excess refrigerant may be discharged at the exhaust port. If the refrigerant is insufficient, the presence or absence of fluorine leakage may be detected and the refrigerant may be supplemented.
Inspect the water circulation system for clogging or air, and vent the air. If the circulating water volume is too small, an open chilled water circulation system can be used.
2. When the compressor is running, there is a lot of noise: Check whether the expansion valve is out of order. The warm package should be separated from the suction pipe of the compressor so that the liquid refrigerant can be returned to the compressor. If it is damaged, it should be repaired. If the compressor is damaged, it should be replaced.
3. Insufficient refrigerating capacity: Causes of insufficient refrigerating capacity may be caused by low refrigerant evaporation temperature, poor pipe insulation performance, poor cooling of the unit condenser, excessive water circulation system resistance, and other reasons.
When processing, check whether the refrigerant pipeline leaks, and make up for the refrigerant after repair; repair the cold layer; clean the condenser to check if the fan is running normally; clear the pipeline filter to make the system circulation smooth.
4, the compressor suction tube frost: the system may be emptying or chilled water flow is too large, the system pipe plugging flow is too small and other reasons. Should clear the pipeline to put clean air.
5, the condensing pressure is too high: when the refrigerant is too much; the outside air temperature is too high to make the unit ventilation is not good; the refrigerant system has air or non-condensable gas, it will cause the condensing pressure is too high.
Treatment method: discharge excess refrigerant; adjust and improve the ventilation environment around the unit (such as installing a sun shelter, etc.); open the exhaust head for exhaust.
6. The condensing pressure is too low: The refrigerant may be insufficient or the compressor may be damaged. Check for leaks during processing. Make up for the refrigerant after repair. Check the compressor. Replace it if damaged.
7, suction pressure is too high: too much refrigerant, heat load is too large. Improper adjustment of the expansion valve may cause the suction pressure to be too high.
Treatment method: discharge excess refrigerant, reduce the amount of frozen water, reduce heat load, and readjust the opening degree of the expansion valve.
8, suction pressure is too low: may be insufficient refrigerant; expansion valve opening is too small; water system equipment pipeline blockage and other reasons, you can check for leaks, make up the refrigerant after repair, adjust or replace the expansion valve.
- Overview Of Freeze Dryers
- Die Casting Machine Of High Tempera...
- Industrial Air-cooled Chiller Princ...
- Oil Temperature Controller Applicat...
- Freeze Dryer Problems
- Composition Of Mold Temperature Mac...
- Industrial Cold Water Machine
- Characteristics Of Roller Temperatu...
- Characteristics Of Freeze Dryer
- Principle Of Mold Temperature Machine
- The Pattern Of Mold Temperature Mac...
- Why Molding Machines Are Used For I...