Heat exchangers classified by use
1. heater: heater is heating the fluid to the necessary temperature, heating fluid but no phase change.
2. heater: heater preheats the fluid, provides standards for the operation of the process parameters.
3. the heater: superheater for fluids (gas or steam) heating overheating.
4. evaporator: evaporator used for heating fluids, reach temperatures above the boiling point, the fluid evaporates, a phase change.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Freeze dryer temperature of the col...
- Characteristics of silicone injecti...
- The principle of freeze drying machine
- Mold temperature controller
- Chiller selection pay attention
- Oil temperature controller
- How to maintain industrial chiller
- Heat exchanger pressure test order
- Freeze dryer end of operation process
- Chillers cooling towers